At i-Redo, we are committed to your privacy and the data that we hold. We believe that here you will find all the details you need to feel secure at our website. If there are still questions left you can reach out to our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this policy
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data refers to any data that we can use to identify you, some of the data that can help us do that is;
- Your name, address, email, phone number. (If you have filled in this on our site.)
- Your preferences, based on the type of services you have subscribed to.
- Information on your location is based on the device you visited our site from.
- Financial information that you have used to make purchases.
- Your purchase information
- Your website browsing trends such as what you searched for, how long you were on our site, which pages or products you spent the most time on, what you added to your cart.
- All technical information such as your IP address, browser type, timezone, and location settings.
- All information is collected through our cookies on the internet.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you.
We do not collect any sensitive information such as your health information, religious beliefs or gender/sexual preferences.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect data directly from you. Only the data you have provided us through;
- Registering on our website
- Shopping, Commenting or participating in online discussions about us.
- Subscription to our email list
- Cookies through a website.
Some of this information gets collected by the device or the browser that you are using. We also collect your IP address to remember you when you visit us next time.
Why do we collect your data?
There are many reasons we collect your data. It can be used to give you specific information regarding products or services that you have requested. To complete our payment process and to deliver you the products. We also collect this data to communicate with you updates on your order or our offers.
We also use this data to measure customer satisfaction, their web experience, and or to help you redeem offers or coupon codes that you would have received.
We also collect your data for effective marketing strategies such as Emails on products we believe you might be interested in, to advertise through ads, and to measure the effectiveness of our campaign.
The choice for receiving marketing emails is your decision. You can choose to unsubscribe from our list anytime you want to.
We also use your data to increase the effectiveness of our customer experience, offer you relevant information based on your history. To administer our data, troubleshoot, and analyze the performance of the website. It is our goal to provide you with the best customer experience hence the need to record this data and improve how we respond and evolve based on consumer needs.
As a business, it is important that we keep our website performing at its best.
We also collect this data to keep our website safe, detect any fraud or suspicious activities, and or for legal claims.
How do we share your personal data?
All the data provided by you get shared amongst our brands, It Trade Services. We do not disclose or offer your data to any third party unless agreed upon by you or you willingly provide the data.
Retaining your data
The security of your data is our big priority. We have put in place mechanisms and control measures to protect your data from any unauthorized access or disclosing it to third parties without consent. We will only disclose data when it is required by law.
To keep your account safe, please use strong passwords and basic internet security measures. Your data’s retention time will vary based on the type and need of data. If you have willingly saved your credit card on our website we will retain your information unless you remove it. Other data may be retained as long as it is necessary for the relevant reasons as described above or we may need your user data, purchase information, and similar data for audits and tax.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small .txt files that are put on your hard drive by the browser when you visit a site.
This helps us monitor your visit to the site and offer a more personalized browsing experience.
Cookies help us provide you a better experience by;
- Helping you set up your account
- Remember your cart and saved items.
- Remember your search history on the website.
Most of the sites collect cookies automatically but you can alter the setting of your browser to remove cookies or to stop auto-accept of cookies when you visit the site.
You can opt out of receiving cookies on our website but, you may not be able to access many special features of our site.
Cookies do not collect personal information such as name, phone number, or address. It collects technical information such as your IP address, geographical location, browsing habits, and trends.
Type of cookies we use:
- Strictly necessary cookies: The type of cookies that help you access our site or are required for you to access certain areas of our website or ones that help you log into the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: The type of cookies that allows us to monitor how a visitor uses our website understand trends and preferences. These cookies help us to
keep our site user-friendly and improve it by arranging it in such a way that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies: The type of cookies that help us recognize you, help you log in, and remember your information. Such as greeting you with your name.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: The type of cookies that help us record your activity while you are on our site. This helps us track the links you are visiting or the products you are looking at while you are on our site. We may share this information with advertisers to make more effective marketing campaigns. These cookies will also help us check the effectiveness of our campaign. These will not include your personal details such as phone number, name, or address.
Privacy policies of other websites
At times you may be redirected to a different website directly from our site. In this scenario, the privacy policies of the other site will be applicable. Remember these privacy policies are applicable to only our website.
All changes made to our policies will be communicated to you. If we do not have your email, make sure to check back here often. You can directly reach out to our support team for any queries regarding your privacy